The Skilled Recognition Visa Subclass 476 is an Australian visa that allows engineering graduates to travel to Australia and live and work for 18 months. You must have completed your studies at a university within the last two years, according to the guidelines.
However, if the applicant does not have any other visa, such as a subclass 485 or subclass 476 visa, this visa is valid. You must be under the age of 31. If you have any difficulties with Visa Subclass 476, the Migration Agent Australia will assist you.
You can extend your stay in the nation with the help of a Subclass 476 Visa if you are unable to apply for another Skilled-Recognized Graduate visa. You can apply for it from any nation, but you must be outside Australia when the visa is approved.
Who Can Apply For Australian Visa Subclass 476?
Before applying for 476 skilled graduate visas, you must meet certain requirements. As an application, you will only be given an Australian Visa Subclass 476 if you qualify for it.
Apply for 476 Visa, While in the country or anywhere else in the world.
- You should be outside the nation while “this visa” is granted.
- If you have a Subclass 444 visa, you and your family members are free to travel wherever they want while the visa is valid.
- Subclass 485 or 476 visas should not be used as a primary visa.
<h2″>What do you do In Australia with a subclass 476 visa?
You can travel and stay in the country with a Subclass 476 Visa. For the duration of the validity of “this visa,” you can work and study in Australia with the help of Australian Visa Subclass 476. Once you meet the requirements, you can apply for permanent residency. You can travel to and from the country as many times as you want with the 476 Skilled Graduate Visa.
What Are Subclass 476 Visa Requirements?
The best way to keep track of all of these Subclass 476 Visa requirements is to keep a list of everything you’ll need. The following is a summary of the list:
- You must be under the age of 31.
- You must have no money registered in your name under the Australian government.
- Must be a qualified engineer containing higher qualification in the past 2 years.
- Should be in good health and have a moral character.
- If you do not have a passport, you must have a good English Proficiency
- Before applying for a 476 skilled graduate visa, you must sign an Australian statement.
- There must be no additional visas on the applicant’s record, such as Subclass 476 or Subclass 485.
- It must be in the best knowledge of children under the age of eighteen.
General Eligibility Criteria For 476 Skilled Graduate Visas
While applying for 476 Skilled Graduate Visas, you must meet the requirements listed below. To avoid rejection or dismissal of your application for a subclass 476 visa, you must meet all of the requirements. The following are the requirements for a 476 visa:
Best Of Knowledge
The visa will grant the best knowledge of the children under the age of 18.
Status Of The Visa
your visa should not have been canceled or rejected while residing in the country.
There should be no debts in your name that are registered with the Australian government. If there is anything like that, you must first clear the money before applying for it.
You must sign an Australian statement that you will obey Australian law and respect the Australian way of life.
Proper Knowledge Of English Or Have A Passport
If you do not have a valid passport from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, or New Zealand, you must provide English proficiency information..
Health And Character Requirements
Need to attain the specifications stated by the Australian government for the health and character requirements.
Other Visa Holder
Should not contain any other visa such as Subclass 476 or 485.
You must be below 31 years.
While applying for it, you must be an engineering graduate or have earned a higher degree within the last two years. Civil engineering, chemical engineering, structural engineering, or any other type of engineering can be included in the qualification. They will also accept engineering degrees from the Technical University of Berlin in Germany or the University of Hannover in Hannover, as well as Anna University in Chennai, Amir Kabir University of Technology, Iran, Banaras Hindu University.
Skilled Recognition Graduate Visa Subclass 476 Checklist
The Subclass 476 Checklist will help you how to get Australian Visa Subclass 476.
- Verify the conditions of your passport and 476 visa, and arrange health exams if it is required.
- Gather all of your documentation, including your diploma, English proficiency test, and id card..
- You can apply for 476 skilled graduate visas in the paper.
- You can be anywhere while applying, but you need to be outside the country while the visa is granted.
- After the application has been reached, check with the authority if they need any more details or not. If it is required, then submit the required details at the earliest.
- After that, if your application is approved, your visa will be granted, and you will receive all visa-related information, such as the visa’s start date, grant number, and so on.
- If your application is rejected, you will be notified of the reason for the rejection, but you will not receive a refund of the processing cost.
Some FAQ about 476 visa
Q1. Can we extend skilled graduate visa 476?
– Yes, you can extend Skilled Graduate Visa 476.
Q2. How do I apply for visa subclass 476?
– You must submit a paper application for Subclass 476 from anywhere in the world.