Web Administrator ANZSCO 313113 Immigration to Australia PR Visa
Web Administrator Job Details
Web Administrator anzsco 313113 provides assistance to the implementation and management of web technologies. Web Administrator develops, creates and manages websites and offers network infrastructure, maintenance and software solutions.
Skill Level: Level 1 or Equivalent
Skills Assessment Authority: ACS (Australian Computer Society)
Alternative Titles: Web Master
Occupation list information
Candidates for Web Administrator can apply for Skilled Nominated 190 visa or Skilled Regional Nominated 489 visa that features the Short-term skilled occupation (STSOL) list. If you are working in this occupation and you want to qualify for a General Skilled Migration visa, you would be forced to apply for a state appointment in order to travel to Australia.
Although this occupation is listed on the STSOL, there is also a chance that no country actually has a market for people in that profession. The online assessment only lists occupations that are actually being requested by a state or territory in Australia, so if the occupation does not appear on the online assessment, you can consider finding an employer sponsor in Australia
Unit Group: 3131 ICT Support Technicians
Occupations in this Category
1. 313111 Hardware Technician
2. 313112 ICT Customer Support Officer
3. 313113 Web Administrator
4. 313199 ICT Support Technicians (nec)
Most of the occupations in this unit group have a skill level that is commensurate with a bachelor’s degree or higher qualification. A formal qualification may be substituted for at least five years of relevant experience and/or vendor certification. In some cases, in addition to the formal qualification, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
What do Web Administrators do?
The Web Administrator provides funding for the implementation and management of information systems and web technology and for the evaluation and resolution of technological issues.
1. Determining the criteria for software and hardware to provide solutions to problems
2. Responding to inquiries about software and hardware issues
3. Adapting current systems to satisfy consumer needs
4. Installing and downloading of relevant apps
5. Ensure the effective use of applications and facilities
6. Implementation of computer networks
1. IELTS score of minimum 6 (L, R, W), 7 in speaking and 7 overall;
2. OET score with a minimum grade B in all sections;
3. TOEFL iBT with a minimum score (L:12, R:13, W:21, S:23 and overall L93);
4. PTE Academic with a minimum score of 50 (L, R, W), 65 in speaking and 65 overall
- In some states/territories, Australian Graduate exceptions exist.
- Priority Skilled Lists can apply a specific requirement in some states/territories.
- Countries excluded from submitting IELTS or OET shall include the United Kingdom; Canada; New Zealand; the United States; and Ireland.
• Introduction to Networking
• Operating systems – (Unix, Linux, Xenix, Network OS)
• Web administration Web Systems Design – (Interactive System Design)
• WWW and the Internet – (Web Technologies, Web Engineering, XML and Web Services, Web Authoring, Web Applications Development, Multimedia & the Internet)
• Database design
• Database implementation
• Database Management Systems – (Relational Database, Object Oriented Database)
• Introduction to ICT – (Introduction to Computer Science, Computer Theory, Introduction to Business Computing, Computer Science I)
• Introduction to Information Systems
• Introduction to Multimedia
• Mobile Devices
• Web programming – (PHP, Perl, HTML, ASP)