ICT Trainer anzsco 223211 Immigration to Australia PR Visa
ICT Trainer Job Details
ICT Trainer anzsco 223211 analyses the requirements of the client to provide a systematic presentation of the plans to encode, maintain the application programs.
Skill Level: Level 1 or Equivalent
Skills Assessment Authority: ACS (Australian Computer Society)
Alternative Titles: ICT Educator
Specialization: Software Trainer
Occupation list information
Candidates for ICT Trainer can apply for Skilled Nominated 190 visa or Skilled Regional Nominated 489 visa that features the Short-term skilled occupation (STSOL) list. If you are working in this occupation and you want to qualify for a General Skilled Migration visa, you would be forced to apply for a state appointment in order to travel to Australia.
Although this occupation is listed on the STSOL, there is also a chance that no country actually has a market for people in that profession. The online assessment only lists occupations that are actually being requested by a state or territory in Australia, so if the occupation does not appear on the online assessment, you can consider finding an employer sponsor in Australia
Unit Group: 2232 ICT Trainer
Occupations in this Category
1. 223211 ICT Trainer
Most of the occupations in this unit group have a skill level that is commensurate with a bachelor’s degree or higher qualification. A formal qualification may be substituted for at least five years of relevant experience and/or vendor certification. In some cases, in addition to the formal qualification, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
What do ICT Trainers do?
The ICT Trainer provides information on ICT issues to all the staff. They plan and produce instructional tools and supports such as demonstration models, multimedia videos, manuals, visual aids and training guide documents for training purposes.
1. Identifying the technical training needs and criteria of individuals and organizations
2. Setting goals for human resource development and assessing learning outcomes
3. Preparing and designing instructional tools and supports such as manuals, visual aids, multimedia tutorials, presentation templates, and supporting training guide documents
4. Plan, organize, arrange and conduct ICT training and development programs that can be implemented in the form of individual and community training and promote seminars, gatherings, demonstrations and conferences.
5. Liaising with external training providers to coordinate the implementation of relevant training and development activities
6. Promoting and reviewing internal and external preparation and development programs
7. Monitoring and conducting on-going evaluation and appraisal of the quality and effectiveness of education, and evaluating and updating the goals, procedures and courses of training.
8. Collecting, investigating and analyzing background materials to achieve a thorough understanding of the subject matter and structures of ICT.
9. Keeping up-to-date with new product launches, programming language developments, application creation tools, and general information technology trends
1. IELTS score of minimum 6 (L, R, W), 7 in speaking and 7 overall;
2. OET score with a minimum grade B in all sections;
3. TOEFL iBT with a minimum score (L:12, R:13, W:21, S:23 and overall L93);
4. PTE Academic with a minimum score of 50 (L, R, W), 65 in speaking and 65 overall
- In some states/territories, Australian Graduate exceptions exist.
- Priority Skilled Lists can apply a specific requirement in some states/territories.
- Countries excluded from submitting IELTS or OET shall include the United Kingdom; Canada; New Zealand; the United States; and Ireland.