Telecommunications Network Engineer (ANZSCO 263312) Immigration to Australia PR Visa
TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORK ENGINEER - ANZSCO 263312
Plans, designs, and monitors complex telecommunications networks and associated broadcasting equipment.
Skill Level: 1
- Communications Consultant
- Communications Specialist (ICT)
- Telecommunications Consultant
- Telecommunications Specialist
The average salary for an Telecommunications Network Engineer is $ 118,652 for male employees and $ 112,077 for female employees per year. Average Age: Males: 43.5 Females: 43.3 Persons: 43.5
[See: Australian Bureau of Statistics 2633 Telecommunications engineering professionals – Employee Earnings and Hours, Australia, May 2016]
Australian visa options for Telecommunications Network Engineer - ANZSCO 263312 (Communications Consultant)
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||186 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Materials Engineer||233112||Engineers Australia|
|Visa processing times-months(75%)||9||9||-||10||17|
|Visa processing times-months(90%)||12||12||-||15||19|
21/02/2018 Round Results:
|09/05/2019 (current)||189 Visa||489 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Number of total invitations||100||10|
|Visa date of effect||22/03/2019 4:31 pm||28/04/2019 1:45 am
|07/02/2018 (Previous)||189 Visa||489 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Visa date of effect||15/03/2019 9:40 am||12/10/2018 6:31 AM|
|Unofficial Results||189 Visa||489 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
Occupation Ceiling for Telecommunications Engineer (ANZSCO 263312):
Telecommunications Network Engineer Job Description, Duties and Education Requirements
UNIT GROUP 2633 TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING PROFESSIONALS
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Planning, designing, building, configuring and commissioning telecommunications devices, networks and systems, such as voice, radio, two-way, data, microwave, satellite and digital data systems, and ensuring telecommunications systems interconnect with equipment from different manufacturers, service providers and users.
- Compiling engineering project proposals to define goals, identify scope, background and need, and ascertain cost of equipment, parts and services.
- Evaluating and procuring new products and services from vendors.
- Ensuring compliance with laws, regulations, policies and procedures in the provision of telecommunications systems.
- Selecting and developing new telecommunications sites by locating sites, filing documents, drawing up documents for approval, drafting construction drawings and following through to approval.
- Determining appropriate configurations of telecommunications hardware and software, ensuring desired performance of telecommunications equipment.
- Preparing and interpreting specifications, drawings and regulations for the use of telecommunications equipment.
- Determining the type and arrangement of circuits, transformers, circuit-breakers, transmission lines and equipment.
- Identifying and analyzing problems and needs of existing telecommunications systems, such as interference, intelligibility and clarity, to determine the most appropriate means of reducing, eliminating and avoiding current and future problems and improve communications.
- Monitoring telecommunications systems to assess need for updates, upgrades, enhancements, preventive maintenance and new systems.
- Assessing performance levels of system hardware and software to project future needs, and developing short- and long-terms plans for updating equipment, adding capabilities, enhancing existing systems and providing improved telecommunications.
Sponsorship options for (A) (Telecommunications Network Engineer - ANZSCO 263312)
|NT||For applicants who are able to provide evidence of positive employment prospects||NT||For applicants who are able to provide evidence of positive employment prospects|
|NT||For Graduates in the NT||NT||For Graduates in the NT|
|NT||For applicants who have strong family connections||NT||For applicants who have strong family connections|
|NT||For applicants who meet the NT residency and work requirements (including 485, 417, 462 and 457 visas Holders)||NT||For applicants who meet the NT residency and work requirements (including 485, 417, 462 and 457 visas Holders)|
|SA||List current as of 05/03/2018||SA||List current as of 05/03/2018|
|SA||Available to South Australian international graduates, OR applicants have worked in a skilled occupation in South Australia, OR have eighty points or higher (including state nomination points). ||SA||Available to South Australian international graduates, OR applicants have worked in a skilled occupation in South Australia, OR have an immediate family member permanently residing in South Australia OR have eighty points or higher (including state nomination points).
|VIC||For Graduates in Victoria:||VIC||For Graduates in Victoria:
|WA||Avaliable to applicants who have completed a Bachelor and other higher degree graduates (ie Bachelor Honours Degree, Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma) in Western Australia||WA||Avaliable to applicants who have completed a Bachelor and other higher degree graduates (ie Bachelor Honours Degree, Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma) in Western Australia
|WA||Avaliable to applicants who have completed a Masters Degree or PhD in Western Australia||WA||Avaliable to applicants who have completed a Masters Degree or PhD in Western Australia
|Far South Coast
|Mid North Coast
|QLD||For applicants currently working in Queensland:||QLD||
|QLD|| For PhD Graduates in Queensland:||QLD||For PhD Graduates in Queensland:
|TAS||Nomination Criteria: |
Processing Time: 20 working days
Sponsorship Fee: Nill
Processing Time: 20 working days
Sponsorship Fee: Nill
Eligible Postcodes: Entire territory (including Hobart, Launceston, Devonpor, Burnie, Kingston, Ulverstone, Wynyard, George Town and Sorell)
489 Relative Sponsorship
|NSW||Post areas 2311-2312, 2328-2333, 2336-2490, 2535-2551, 2575-2739, 2787-2898 (anywhere except Sydney, Newcastle and Wollongong)|
|QLD-||Postcode areas 4019-4028, 4037-4050, 4079-4100, 4114, 4118, 4124-4150, 4158-4168, 4180-4899 (anywhere except Brisbane metropolitan area)|