ICT Business Analyst ANZSCO 261111 Immigration to Australia PR Visa
Get Free Sample
ICT Business Analyst Job Details
ICT Business Analyst anzsco 261111 works with customers to formulate system specifications, create system proposals and documents, analyze and assess current programs, and build and change systems to address the business needs of users.
Skill Level: Level 1 or Equivalent
Skills Assessment Authority: ACS (Australian Computer Society)
1. BA (ICT)
2. Business Consultant (ICT)
Specialization: Business System Analyst
Occupation list information
|Occupation on the skill list||Occupation not on the skill list|
|Combined Skilled Occupations List (STSOL MLTSSL)||Labor Market Testing Required for 457 List (LMTL)|
|Medium Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)||Short-Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)|
|Labor Market Testing Required for 457 List (LMTL)|
Candidates for ICT Business Analyst can apply for any visa under the General Skilled Migration Program as this occupation features on the occupation skill list MLTSSL among the popular demands.
Visa in this category in this occupation includes
1. Skilled Independent 189
2. Skilled Nominated 190
3. Skilled Regional Nominated 489
4. Skilled Regional Sponsored 489
There is an opportunity of applying under employer-sponsored visa if you have a firm offer of employment.
Unit Group: 2611 ICT Business and Systems Analysts
Occupations in this Category
Most of the occupations in this unit group have a skill level that is commensurate with a bachelor’s degree or higher qualification. A formal qualification may be substituted for at least five years of relevant experience and/or vendor certification. In some cases, in addition to the formal qualification, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
What does ICT Business Analyst do?
ICT business analyst works with the client to create system specifications, develop system proposals and documents, analyse and assess existing systems, build and make necessary updates to satisfy the business needs of the client.
1. Working with clients to create and know the business requirements
2. Identify, investigate, and monitor the business requirement and workflow.
3. Identifying and assessing inefficiencies and proposing optimal management strategies, system efficiency and behaviour
4. Using project management methodologies, concepts and strategies to establish project plans and expense, capital and project management
5. Taking Responsibility for the implementation of functional solutions, such as the development, adoption and execution of system test plans to ensure appropriate consistency and credibility of the system
6. Creating user and training documents, and organizing formal training classes
7. developing functional specifications for use by system developers
8. Using data and process simulation techniques to create consistent system requirements for the design and production of system software
9. Serving as a key guide and knowledge source, providing feedback and assistance in the decision-making process of the project framework
1. IELTS score of minimum 6 (L, R, W), 7 in speaking and 7 overall;
2. OET score with a minimum grade B in all sections;
3. TOEFL iBT with a minimum score (L:12, R:13, W:21, S:23 and overall L93);
4. PTE Academic with a minimum score of 50 (L, R, W), 65 in speaking and 65 overall
• In some states/territories, Australian Graduate exceptions exist.
• Priority Skilled Lists can apply a specific requirement in some states/territories.
• Countries excluded from submitting IELTS or OET shall include the United Kingdom; Canada; New Zealand; the United States; and Ireland.
Where compulsory licensing or registration is required you must demonstrate a level of English that is either adequate to satisfy the licensing/registration criteria or a minimum IELTS or equivalent level, whichever is higher.
1. Business Information Systems
2. Business Intelligence
3. Business Process Re-engineering
4. Business System planning
5. Enterprise architecture – (Enterprise Resource Management, Emerging Technologies)
6. Expert Systems
7. Information System Management
8. Information Systems, Management Information Systems
9. Object-Oriented Systems Analysis and Design
10. Requirements gathering
11. Software Engineering
12. Systems Analysis and Design
13. System Development
14. System Integration
15. System Modeling
17. User Requirements Definition
1. Artificial intelligence
2. Automata theory
3. Business Information Systems
4. Computer Science
5. Critical Path Method
6. Database design or Database implementation
7. Database Management Systems – (Relational Database, Object Oriented Database, RDBMS)
8. Expert Systems
9. File Processing
10. Human-Computer Interaction
11. Information Systems
12. Introduction to ICT – (Introduction to Computer Science, Computer Theory, Introduction to Business Computing, Computer Science I)
13. Introduction to Information Systems
14. Information Systems
15. Object-Oriented System Design
16. Object-Oriented Systems Analysis
17. Object-oriented technologies
18. Project Management
19. Quality management – (Quality Assurance, Software Quality)
20. Requirements gathering
21. Software validation – (Software Testing)
Structure of languages
22. Systems Analysis or System Design
23. Systems Programming
24. User Requirements Definition
25. Web Engineering – (Web Design, Internet Engineering)
Get connected with us