Chief Information Officer ANZSCO 135111 Immigration to Australia PR Visa
Get Free Sample
Chief information officer Job Details
Chief Information Officer anzsco 135111 plans, organizes, manages, monitors and coordinates the ICT policies, plans and procedures of the organization to ensure that the ICT infrastructure serves the overall operations and goals of the organization.
Skill Level: Level 1 or Equivalent
Skills Assessment Authority: ACS (Australian Computer Society)
Alternative Titles: Chief Technology Officer
Occupation list information
|Occupation on the skill list||Occupation not on the skill list|
|Combined Skilled Occupations List (STSOL MLTSSL)||Labor Market Testing Required for 457 List (LMTL)|
|Short-Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)||Medium Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
|Labor Market Testing Required for 457 List (LMTL)|
Candidates for Chief Information Officer can apply for Skilled Nominated 190 visa or Skilled Regional Nominated 489 visa that features the Short-term skilled occupation (STSOL) list. If you are working in this occupation and you want to qualify for a General Skilled Migration visa, you would be forced to apply for a state appointment in order to travel to Australia.
Although this occupation is listed on the STSOL, there is also a chance that no country actually has a market for people in that profession. The online assessment only lists occupations that are actually being requested by a state or territory in Australia, so if the occupation does not appear on the online assessment, you can consider finding an employer sponsor in Australia.
Unit Group: 2632 ICT Support and Test Engineers
Occupations in this Category
Most of the occupations in this unit group have a skill level that is commensurate with a bachelor’s degree or higher qualification. A formal qualification may be substituted for at least five years of relevant experience and/or vendor certification. In some cases, in addition to the formal qualification, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
What do Chief Information Officers do?
Uses the IT resources in a business organization to produce and distribute the desired knowledge. These frameworks are designed to help the decision-making process of the people involved with the organization in the process of achieving its goals and objectives.
1. Analyzing information demands and specifying technologies to satisfy those requirements
2. Formulation and Direction of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) methods, policies and plans
3. Directing the collection and implementation of ICT tools and training of users
4. Directing ICT operations and setting goals between system growth, maintenance and activity
5. Overseeing the integrity of ICT devices
1. IELTS score of minimum 6 (L, R, W), 7 in speaking and 7 overall;
2. OET score with a minimum grade B in all sections;
3. TOEFL iBT with a minimum score (L:12, R:13, W:21, S:23 and overall L93);
4. PTE Academic with a minimum score of 50 (L, R, W), 65 in speaking and 65 overall
• In some states/territories, Australian Graduate exceptions exist.
• Priority Skilled Lists can apply a specific requirement in some states/territories.
• Countries excluded from submitting IELTS or OET shall include the United Kingdom; Canada; New Zealand; the United States; and Ireland.
Where compulsory licensing or registration is required you must demonstrate a level of English that is either adequate to satisfy the licensing/registration criteria or a minimum IELTS or equivalent level, whichever is higher.
• Business Information Systems
• Business Intelligence
• Business Process Re-engineering
• Business System planning
• Critical Path Method
• Enterprise Architecture – (Enterprise Resource Management, Emerging Technologies)
• ICT Management
• ICT Strategy
• Information System Risk Management
• Information System Security
• Information Systems Management
• Management Information Systems
• Project Management
• Project Planning
• System Integration
• Systems Acquisition – (eg: Resource Management)
• Algorithm design (Algorithm development)
• Artificial intelligence
• Automata theory
• Computer Science
• Database design
• Database implementation
• Database Management Systems – (Relational Database, Object Oriented Database)
• Expert Systems
• File Processing
• Human Computer
• Introduction to ICT – (Introduction to Computer Science, Computer Theory, Introduction to Business Computing, Computer Science I)
• Introduction to Information Systems
• Programming – (C, C++, Objective C, Visual C, Basic, Visual Basic, Java, Assembler, Cobol, Pascal, PL/1, Fortran, PHP, Pearl, AS3, FoxPro, and similar)
• Quality management – (Quality Assurance, Software Quality)
• Software Engineering
• Software validation – (Software Testing, Testing strategies and methods)
• Web Engineering – (Web Design, Internet Engineering)
Get connected with us
Stay connected with CDRAustraliaMigration! Contact us via our social channels
CDRAustraliaMigration.com Rated 4.5/5 based on 2354 reviews