Transport Engineer (ANZSCO 233215) Immigration to Australia PR Visa
Get Free Samples
TRANSPORT ENGINEER - ANZSCO 233215
Plans and develops transport systems to improve infrastructure efficiency and the cost effectiveness of moving people and freight. Registration or licensing may be required.
Skill Level: 1
Roading Engineer (NZ)
Australian visa options for Transport Engineer -ANZSCO 233215
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||457 Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||186 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Geotechnical Engineer||233212||Engineers Australia|
|Visa processing times-months(75%)||9||9||-||10||17||5||5|
|Visa processing times-months(90%)||12||12||-||15||19||11||11|
21/02/2018 Round Results:
|09/05/2019 (current)||189 Visa||489 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Number of total invitations||100||10|
|Visa date of effect||22/03/2019 4:31 pm||28/04/2019 1:45 am
|07/02/2018 (Previous)||189 Visa||489 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Visa date of effect||15/03/2019 9:40 am||12/10/2018 6:31 AM|
|Unofficial Results||189 Visa||489 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
Occupation Ceiling for Transport Engineer (ANZSCO 233215):
Results : 357/ 3296 (Available: 2939) (Ceiling Value) [10.83% Filled]
State and territory nominated visas is not subject to occupational ceiling limitations
Transport Engineer job description, duties and education requirements
UNIT GROUP 2332 CIVIL ENGINEERING PROFESSIONALS
CIVIL ENGINEERING PROFESSIONALS design, plan, organize and oversee the construction of civil engineering projects such as dams, bridges, pipelines, gas and water supply schemes, sewerage systems, roads, airports and other structures; analyse the likely behavior of soil and rock when placed under pressure by proposed structures and design structural foundations; analyse the statistical properties of all types of structures and test the behavior and durability of materials used in their construction; plan and develop transportation systems; and estimate and monitor the construction costs of projects.
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required
- ➝ Determining construction methods, materials and quality standards, and drafting and interpreting specifications, drawings, plans, construction methods and procedures.
- ➝ Organizing and directing site labor and the delivery of construction materials, plant and equipment, and establishing detailed programs for the coordination of site activities.
- ➝ Obtaining soil and rock samples at different depths across sites and testing samples to determine strength, comprehensibility and other factors that affect the behavior of soil and rock when a structure is imposed and determining the safe loading for the soil.
- ➝ Studying architectural and engineering drawings and specifications to estimate total costs, and preparing detailed cost plans and estimates as tools to assist in budgetary control.
- ➝ Monitoring changes to designs, assessing effects on cost, and measuring, valuing and negotiating variations to designs.
- ➝ Analyzing structural systems for both static and dynamic loads.
- ➝ Designing structures to ensure they do not collapse, bend, twist or vibrate in undesirable ways.
- ➝ Assessing present and future travel flow patterns taking into account population increase and needs change.
- ➝ Designing the physical aspects of transportation systems such as highways, railroads, urban transit, air transportation, logistical supply systems and their terminals.
Sponsorship options for Materials Engineer - ANZSCO 233215
|NT||For applicants who are able to provide evidence of positive employment prospects||NT||For applicants who are able to provide evidence of positive employment prospects|
|NT||For Graduates in the NT||NT||For Graduates in the NT|
|NT||For applicants who have strong family connections||NT||For applicants who have strong family connections|
|NT||For applicants who meet the NT residency and work requirements (including 485, 417, 462 and 457 visas Holders)||NT||For applicants who meet the NT residency and work requirements (including 485, 417, 462 and 457 visas Holders)|
|SA||List current as of 05/03/2018||SA||List current as of 05/03/2018|
|SA||Available to South Australian international graduates, OR applicants have worked in a skilled occupation in South Australia, OR have eighty points or higher (including state nomination points). ||SA||Available to South Australian international graduates, OR applicants have worked in a skilled occupation in South Australia, OR have an immediate family member permanently residing in South Australia OR have eighty points or higher (including state nomination points).
|VIC||For Graduates in Victoria:||VIC||For Graduates in Victoria:
|WA||Avaliable to applicants who have completed a Bachelor and other higher degree graduates (ie Bachelor Honours Degree, Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma) in Western Australia||WA||Avaliable to applicants who have completed a Bachelor and other higher degree graduates (ie Bachelor Honours Degree, Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma) in Western Australia
|WA||Avaliable to applicants who have completed a Masters Degree or PhD in Western Australia||WA||Avaliable to applicants who have completed a Masters Degree or PhD in Western Australia
|Far South Coast
|Mid North Coast
|QLD||For applicants currently working in Queensland:||QLD||
|QLD|| For PhD Graduates in Queensland:||QLD||For PhD Graduates in Queensland:
|TAS||Nomination Criteria: |
Processing Time: 20 working days
Sponsorship Fee: Nill
Processing Time: 20 working days
Sponsorship Fee: Nill
Eligible Postcodes: Entire territory (including Hobart, Launceston, Devonpor, Burnie, Kingston, Ulverstone, Wynyard, George Town and Sorell)
489 Relative Sponsorship
|NSW||Post areas 2311-2312, 2328-2333, 2336-2490, 2535-2551, 2575-2739, 2787-2898 (anywhere except Sydney, Newcastle and Wollongong)|
|QLD-||Postcode areas 4019-4028, 4037-4050, 4079-4100, 4114, 4118, 4124-4150, 4158-4168, 4180-4899 (anywhere except Brisbane metropolitan area)|
Source: Department of Immigration and Border Protection, Migration Tasmania, Department of Industry, Business & Migration Queensland AUSTRALIA, Immigration SOUTH AUSTRALIA, australiasnorthernterritory.com.au, liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au, migration.wa.gov.au
Get connected with us