There are different bodies in Australia who assess your skill as per your education and work, for Engineers it’s Engineers Australia.
This skill assessment is required for those who want to apply for Australia PR. check this link to calculate your PR points or know more about your PR points.
Even if you are offshore you can apply for PR by getting these documents ready and by assessing your skill and education. The Migration Skills Assessment (MSA) recognizes qualifications earned in Australia or in countries that have signed the Sydney Accord, Dublin Accord, or Washington Accord in full. Others (who are citizens of non-accredited countries).
- Name and location of the company with its actual contact details.
- Dates and duration of work
- Your job position.
- Your job responsibilities as defined in the appointment letter and a description of what you did at workplace.
- Your CPD should be mentioned in the list format. It should not be more than one page long (in A4 size).
- The career episodes must be written in English. Each episode should be not less than 1,000 not more than 2,500 words in length. It must not be too technical. A career episode should be written in the first person and should focus on what you did as an entity in the case you’re telling.
- Number each paragraph of your career episode in the following manner:
For Eg: India to Australia
It means that if you are an Indian engineer who wishes to settle in Australia, you must apply via the CDR path. Our experts will help you to make the CDR report and write your Career Episodes – and get you your desired outcome on first application check our packages.
Similarly, If you are an IT professional you will have to prepare Recognition of prior Learning (RPL) which will be assessed by ACS (Australian Computer Society).
Guidelines for Writing CDR for Engineers Australia
The real concern of attempting to write your own CDR is that a lack of knowledge or a badly written report might have chances of securing an Australian Skilled Migration visa. As a consequence, closely observe all of Engineers Australia’s CDR guidelines.
- our curriculum vitae (CV) is a comprehensive overview of your engineering education and work experience. It should be a chronological listing of your employment history rather than a list of projects you’ve worked on. It should be published on A4 paper and should be no more than three pages in length. Mention the following for each workplace:
Check for samples as per your field here
- In the Summary statement, the paragraph numbers will be used for cross-referencing.
- A Career Episode should be written in the style of an essay rather than a table. Check out the tips on how to write a career statement in the section below.
- There is only one Summary Statement that covers all three career episodes.
Document you need to submit with CDR Report
- Recent passport-size photo.
- The page of your current passport with your photo and name.
- Academic degree certificate.
- Complete and official academic transcript.
- Updated CV or Resume.
- IELTS or TOEFL iBT result.
- Name Change documentation (if applicable).
- Professional Registration Certificate (if applicable).
- Documentary evidence of employment for the previous year, as well as employment as stated in the CDR Report’s Career Episodes.
If you have any queries and comments regarding to this information please kindly contact us here
We personally assist You in preparing Competency Demonstration Report (CDR).