CDR Australia Migration

Validity of Skill Assessment

What is the Validity of Skill Assessment

If you really want to live in Australia as a skilled worker, you must have a good skill assessment result before applying for a visa. Engineers Australia Assessment Validity is Australia’s official evaluating authority for all engineering professions, and they’ll examine your school credentials, work experience, and English level, among other things. You can apply for the migration after you obtain the assessment results for your selected pathway.

You will receive an assessment outcome letter suitable for migration requirements via email. If you have chosen a migration agent to follow up on your behalf, your outcome letter will be sent to them through email. If a service is not available, a letter will be sent via regular mail, for which you may be charged. The outcome letters can be examined online by entering the application data on the Assessment Outcome Verification website, the outcome letters can be checked online.

I) The first step is to decide which assessment pathway is suitable for you.

There are different six ways for migration skills assessment:

Accredited Qualifications

  • Australian Qualifications
  • Washington Accord Qualifications
  • Sydney Accord Qualifications
  • Dublin Accord Qualifications
  • Other Recognized Qualifications

Non-Accredited qualifications

II) Provide proof of English language skills.

If you want to evaluate skills, Engineers Australia wants confirmation of English language ability. The IELTS, TOEFL iBT, and PTE academic English language tests are currently accepted. You must send your PTE Academic score to “Engineers Australia” via Pearson’s online secure site in order for your result to be verified for PTE.

English test validity:  Engineers Australia accepts IELTS, TOEFL iBT, and PTE Academic English test scores that are less than three years old when they are submitted.

III) If you’ve been working in engineering for a while. An application for an engineering qualification evaluation can still be submitted. It’s important to note that no prior work experience is required. Use your undergraduate engineering degree and the project/work experience components of your academic courses to demonstrate your ability.
IV) Evaluate your credentials for accreditation. You must verify that the signatory country’s representative body has approved the occupation you are applying for.

V) The Fast Track assessment option is available to candidates who want their application processed quickly. When submitting your application, you have the option of selecting Fast Track service or request it after it has been submitted.

Some of the frequently asked questions have been described for easy understanding of the applicants.  (Validity of Skill Assessment)

a) Absence of Relevant Skilled Employment on the outcome letter

Relevant Skilled Employment is an unique assessment service for which applicants must apply and pay. If you do not apply for this additional service, your employment will not be represented in the outcome letter. Furthermore, only successful skilled employment outcomes will be mentioned in the outcome letter if you have applied for the service. If there was no information about your relevant skilled employment, even though you paid for it, your job could be excluded from the results for one or more of the following reasons:

    • You did not submit all of the requested papers.
    • Your job experience has nothing to do with the chosen profession code.
    • You were not paid at the market or salary rate for engineering experts during your employment.
    • Experience gained as a PhD student or job experience as a Research Assistant/Fellow does not count as relevant skilled employment.

The essential Primary and Secondary papers required for the Relevant Skilled Employment assessment are listed in the MSA Booklet Engineers Australia.

b) Lodge a Secondary Application to an already successful application

By submitting a Secondary Application based on your previous assessment result, you can apply for or extra services such as Relevant Skilled Employment and Overseas Ph.D. evaluation. A link will appear on the status bar of myPortal at that time, allowing you to submit a Secondary Application. This updated Secondary Application will be sent to your case officer for evaluation shortly.

C) Do the applicants need a new letter and go through the overall process again?

As previously stated, the evaluation has no time limit. The Department of Home Affairs will only accept letters from the past three years. You can request a duplicate letter if you require a letter that looks like the previous assessment result but includes the current date. A standard administration fee will be charged.

You can request an amended letter if you need the original outcome changed, such as adding or eliminating additional services (e.g., work experience and abroad PhD evaluation) or changing your name. The cost will vary depending on the service.

Why choose CDR Australia Migration?

So, what is making you think again? CDRAustraliaMigration has a professional team to guide you with your CDR writing tasks; we have experienced engineers for report writing services to draft your CDR reports.  Should you need any further information/details, please do not hesitate to contact us for quick assistance.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Scroll to Top