CDR Sample for Geotechnical Engineer
You can get 100% genuine CDR Sample for Geotechnical Engineer written by our professional and skilled engineering writers. The samples we provide are the report which have already been submitted and positively assessed by the Engineers Australia for Skilled Migration Visa. Please use the sample for reference purpose only and do not copy and paste from the sample.
CDR Report Sample: Geotechnical Engineer ANZSCO Code: 233212
The Content of the CDR Report Sample is as follows:
- Curriculum Vitae: Resume based on a professional template.
- Continuing Professional Development Sample: CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Engineering Knowledge- 1000 words.
- Geotechnical Engineer Career Episode Sample – 1: “Mineral Process Modeling and Interpretation Project”- 1660 words.
- Geotechnical Engineer Career Episode Sample – 2: “Ajax Project”- 1500 words.
- Geotechnical Engineer Career Episode Sample – 3: “Monitoring of water relations of Odra River”- 2035 words.
- Geotechnical Engineer Summary Statement Sample: Detail explanation of all the competency element- 2985 words.
Geotechnical Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 1
Project Name: Mineral Process Modeling and Interpretation Project
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did as a partial fulfillment of the requirements of the Department of Geoengineering, Mining and Geology. The project’s name was “Mineral Process Modeling and Interpretation Project”. The responsibilities of the author were:
- To estimate the values of the quantity of ore treated by plant every year
- To evaluate the values of solid concentrations, average bubble size, front depth, etc. acquired by the plant
- To compute the base case data values through the add-in Solver in Excel
- To compute the gangue entertainment factor, the water flow in the concentrate and the water flow in the feed
- To evaluate the grade rover curve effect by changing the various values such as sir recovery, air velocity, etc.
Geotechnical Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 2
Project Name: Ajax Project
In second Career Episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used in the project he was involved in for a duration of 2 months as an intern at KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. His duties and responsibilities in the project “Ajax Project” were:
- To perform best practice of industry for geological data assemblage
- To evaluate Cost model, Block model, Process mass balance
- To conduct met test program comminution schedule with the help of heavy equipment
- To study log core through DH Logger program
- To perform water sampling with the use of GPS
- To conduct core cutting with the help of geo-technician
Geotechnical Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 3
Project Name: Monitoring of water relations of Odra River
In third Career Episode, the author demonstrates his technical skills he used to complete the project that was undertaken during the internship period in the Integrated Management Services Ltd., Wroclaw, Poland. The Project was “Monitoring of water relations of Odra River”. The Key responsibility of the writer was:
- To find out the features of the study area and conduct the assessment of the geology and soil conditions in the river bank.
- To observe the hydrological features and analyze the structure of existing dam in the chosen site.
- To conduct the soil moisture continuous measurement in the selected profiles of soil and to document and evaluate the final outcome
- To examine the soil moisture changes and dynamics of the moisture changes with the help of meteorological study of the area
- To observe the effect of the damming of Malcyzce river to the characteristic of the soil in the area