CDR Sample For Engineering Manager
You can get 100% genuine CDR sample for Engineering Manager written by our professional and skilled engineering writers. The samples we provide are the report which have already been submitted and positively assessed by the Engineers Australia for Skilled Migration Visa. Please use the sample for reference purpose only and do not copy and paste from the sample.
CDR Report Sample: Engineering Manager ANZSCO Code: 133211
The Content of the CDR Report Sample is as follows:
- Curriculum Vitae: Resume based on a professional template.
- Continuing Professional Development Sample: CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Engineering Knowledge- 300 words.
- Engineering Manager Career Episode Sample – 1: “Planning and Project Control at Damavand Combined Cycle Power Plant”- 1700 words.
- Engineering Manager Career Episode Sample – 2: “Tehran Cement Power Plant Project “- 1770 words.
- Engineering Manager Career Episode Sample – 3: “PARAND Power Plant Development”- 1520 words.
- Engineering Manager Summary Statement Sample: Detail explanation of all the competency element- 1040 words.
Engineering Manager Career Episode Report: Sample 1
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did when he was working for the IFC (Issued For Construction) package stage of the company “Damavand Combined Cycle Power Plant” as a Planning and Project Control Engineer. The project’s name was “Planning and Project Control at Damavand Combined Cycle Power Plant”. The responsibilities of the author were:
- To schedule meetings with departments involved
- To evaluate the project plan and cost for the project
- To report back the progress of the project
- To prepare notes to distribute among the supervisors regarding the progress of the project
- To manage the workflow and the documentation of the project in order to meet the requirements and the effective use of resources for the project
- To prepare a project action plan to discuss the work to be done
- To upload the complete and updated project progress documentation on the company’s online portal
Engineering Manager Career Episode Report: Sample 2
Project Name: Tehran Cement Power Plant Project
In second Career Episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used in the project he was involved in for a duration of a year as a industrial engineer. His duties and responsibilities in the project “Tehran Cement Power Plant Project” were:
- To review the documentation of the project, process flow diagram and flowcharts
- To analyze the operation of the organization closely
- To remove any kind of bottleneck in the operational procedures
- To review the existing environmental standards for the operation
- To design the allocation time and budget for the project
- To constantly monitor the progress of the project and to suggest any kind of suggestion for the same
- To develop a custom workflow for the project for the use of the equipment’s and resources for the proper optimization of the cost and procedures
Engineering Manager Career Episode Report: Sample 3
Project Name: PARAND Power Plant Development
In third Career Episode, the author demonstrates his technical skills he used to complete the project he was involved in for 36 months. The Project was “PARAND Power Plant Development”. The key responsibility of the writer was:
- To prepare a proposal for the schedule of the work as well as cost
- To make use of standard mode of coding, work break down structure and analysis for the development of the project progress report
- To work on the planning scheduling and reporting of the status of the work that is being done from the initiation to the completion of each task
- To produce a plan for the mitigation of any kind of risk that might occur during the progress of the project
- To find out proper strategies and solution for the overcoming of roadblocks and delay