CDR Sample for Petroleum Engineer
You can get 100% genuine CDR sample for Petroleum Engineer written by our professional and skilled engineering writers. The samples we provide are the report which have already been submitted and positively assessed by the Engineers Australia for Skilled Migration Visa. Please use the sample for reference purpose only and do not copy and paste from the sample.
CDR Report Sample: Petroleum Engineer ANZSCO Code: 233612
- Curriculum Vitae: Resume based on a professional template.
- Continuing Professional Development Sample: CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Engineering Knowledge- 265 words.
- Petroleum Engineer Career Episode Sample – 1: “Density Control, Compressive Strength and Cost Control for cement slurry”- 2030 words.
- Petroleum Engineer Career Episode Sample – 2: “Comparative study on the absorbed gas potential for different material”- 2020 words.
- Petroleum Engineer Career Episode Sample – 3: “WiMax Process Instrumentation and Control”- 1945 words.
- Petroleum Engineer Summary Statement Sample: Detail explanation of all the competency element- 3240 words.
Petroleum Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 1
Project Name: Density Control, Compressive Strength and Cost Control for cement slurry
In first career episode, the author describes the project he completed as a partial fulfillment of the Department of Petroleum Engineering over the duration of a week. The project’s name was “Density Control, Compressive Strength and Cost Control for cement slurry”. The responsibilities of the author were:
- To make the samples containing numerous additives through the mixer
- To determine density and viscosity of the mud
- To plot the RPM against dial reading gained from the viscometer
- To compare the slurry density form the computed to the reported values
- To compare the samples’ compressive strength consisting Bentonite
- To compare the cement and Bentonite cost respectively
Petroleum Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 2
Project Name: Comparative study on the absorbed gas potential for different material
In second Career Episode, the author explains the project he was involved in to meet the undergraduate research requirement for petroleum engineering department. His duties and responsibilities in the project “Comparative study on the absorbed gas potential for different material” were:
- To conduct detail review and study adsorption ability of various materials and study volumetric procedure
- To compare methane adsorption ability of various samples of mineral like clay, Quartz, etc.
- To make methane adsorption isotherm curve using High-pressure volumetric analyzer
- To measure methane adsorption with the help of Langmuir theory
- To evaluate the samples of clay and coal through HPVA equipment
- To examine the result gained from experimental analysis
- To measure adsorption ability of clay according to total organic content (TOC)
Petroleum Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 3
Project Name: Process Instrumentation and Control
In third Career Episode, the author demonstrates his technical skills he used to complete the project he was involved in as an assignment project during his undergraduate program. The Project was “Process Instrumentation and Control”. The Key responsibility of the writer was:
- To choose the Integral term carefully in amalgamation with the proportional term for providing effective response to the system changes
- To find and study the process flow of the PCT 51 and the numerous elements involved
- To experiment for the on/off control flow or the closed loop
- To experiment the proportional control flow using a closed loop with P only and with P + I
- To get the graph results and accomplish the system stability using various disturbances