CDR Sample for Mining Engineer
You can get 100% genuine CDR sample for Mining Engineer written by our professional and skilled engineering writers. The samples we provide are the report which have already been submitted and positively assessed by the Engineers Australia for Skilled Migration Visa. Please use the sample for reference purpose only and do not copy and paste from the sample.
CDR Report Sample: Mining Engineer ANZSCO Code: 233611
- Curriculum Vitae: Resume based on a professional template.
- Continuing Professional Development Sample: CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Engineering Knowledge- 277 words.
- Mining Engineer Career Episode Sample – 1: “Modelling an Open Pit Limit using Excel and VBA”- 1550 words.
- Mining Engineer Career Episode Sample – 2: “Detail Study on Central West Project and MacArthur River Mine”- 1647 words.
- Mining Engineer Career Episode Sample – 3: “Foundations of Mine Planning”- 1619 words.
- Mining Engineer Summary Statement Sample: Detail explanation of all the competency element- 2050 words.
Mining Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 1
Project Name: Modelling an Open Pit Limit using Excel and VBA
In first career episode, the author describes the project he completed as a partial fulfillment of the Department of Petroleum Engineering over the duration of a week. The project’s name was “Modelling an Open Pit Limit using Excel and VBA”. The responsibilities of the author were:
- To evaluate the major factors for block values and use the formulas to calculate these values
- To formulate the model in MS Excel and VBA to allow input
- To develop the modelling approaches for the processing for block value and pit modelling calculations
- To solve and model the ultimate pit outline in MS Excel and obtain the final result
- To validate the formulated model by crosschecking the design with other software models
Mining Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 2
Project Name: Detail Study on Central West Project and MacArthur River Mine
In second Career Episode, the author explains the project he carried out under MacArthur River Mine (MRM). His duties and responsibilities in the project “Detail Study on Central West Project and MacArthur River Mine” were:
- To inspect cone for safety and fluent activity of the mine
- To update the infrastructure data by taking the data of every activity taking place near the site
- To monitor failure activities in geo-tech department
- To inspect ore in geology department
- To work regarding quality inspection and quality assurance in project engineering department
Mining Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 3
Project Name: Foundations of Mine Planning
In third Career Episode, the author demonstrates his technical skills he used to complete the project he was involved in for the fulfillment of his undergraduate program. The Project was “Foundations of Mine Planning”. The Key responsibility of the writer was:
- To study 3D model designs
- To investigate the best pre-strip removal without compromising coal with appropriate strip layback angles as well as widths
- To identify the relevant dragline factor to implement in the scenario
- To identify the precise mining equipment capabilities to be used in the design.
- To carry out analysis of economic loss or benefit
- To discuss the geotechnical and geology aspect of the mine
- To develop a spreadsheet of NPV calculations with cost model in FOB prices