CDR Sample for Industrial Engineer
You can get 100% genuine CDR Sample for Industrial Engineer written by our professional and skilled engineering writers. The samples we provide are the report which have already been submitted and positively assessed by the Engineers Australia for Skilled Migration Visa. Please use the sample for reference purpose only and do not copy and paste from the sample.
CDR Report Sample: Industrial Engineer ANZSCO Code: 233511
- Curriculum Vitae: Resume based on a professional template.
- Continuing Professional Development Sample: CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Engineering Knowledge- 200 words.
- Industrial Engineer Career Episode Sample – 1:“Facility design to accommodate production using VIP-PLANOPT”- 1700 words.
- Industrial Engineer Career Episode Sample – 2: “Project Life Cycle Trajectories Prediction ”- 1600 words.
- Industrial Engineer Career Episode Sample – 3: “Statistical Forecasting and Time Series”- 2600 words.
- Industrial Engineer Summary Statement Sample: Detail explanation of all the competency element- 2500 words.
Industrial Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 1
Project Name: Facility design to accommodate production using VIP-PLANOPT
In the first Career Episode, the author describes about the project he performed during completion of his undergraduate coursework. The project was entitled “Facility design to accommodate production using the VIP-PLANOPT”. Major tasks he performed on this project are listed below:
- Generate alternative layout based on total flow cost and select the best approach
- Analyze selected layout by calculating the pairwise distance and corresponding flow costs
- Compare process-based approach and family-based approach based on their pros and cons
- Compute required material handling devices number
- Optimize the operating cost of the new facility
- Implement methods in order to increase the efficiency of the newly designed facility
Industrial Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 2
Project Name: Product Life Cycle Trajectories Prediction
In second Career Episode, the author discusses the project entitled “Product Life Cycle Trajectories Prediction” which he performed during his Bachelor’s studies. The major tasks performed by the author in this project are as follows:
- Complete Literature Review of the project
- Non-parametric time series modeling of the data using clustering methodology
- Analyze the data using descriptive factors
- Finding the common features of each cluster
- Formulate rules regarding sales trend using decision tree approach
Industrial Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 3
Project Name: Statistical Forecasting and Time Series
In third Career Episode, the author discusses the project entitled “Statistical Forecasting and Time Series” which he was involved during his undergraduate program. The key responsibilities of the author was:
- To plot the diesel and gasoline sales data
- To observe general sales behavior
- To analyze the data using forecasting with regression method
- To write R code for the execution of various methods
- To plot graph for different models for analysis
- To compare the analysis results and choose the most suitable model