CDR Sample for Engineering Technologist
You can get 100% genuine CDR Sample for Engineering Technologist written by our professional and skilled engineering writers. The samples we provide are the report which have already been submitted and positively assessed by the Engineers Australia for Skilled Migration Visa. Please use the sample for reference purpose only and do not copy and paste from the sample.
CDR Report Sample: Engineering Technologist ANZSCO Code: 233914
CDR Sample for Engineering Technologist includes all the necessary reports such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development, Summary Statement and Curriculum Vitae. The Content of the CDR Report Sample is as follows:
- Curriculum Vitae: Resume based on a professional template.
- Continuing Professional Development Sample: CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Engineering Knowledge- 500 words.
- Engineering Technologist Career Episode Sample – 1: “Wave Tank- Design and Dimensioning”- 1890 words.
- Engineering Technologist Career Episode Sample – 2: “Robotic Exploration of Extreme Environments (ROBEX)”- 2230 words.
- Engineering Technologist Career Episode Sample – 3: “Conception, Design and Efficiency Audit of Mechanical Processes for the Separation of Algae from Animal Tank Waters on a Technical Scale”- 2790 words.
- Engineering Technologist Summary Statement Sample: Detail explanation of all the competency element- 2700 words.
Engineering Technologist Career Episode Report: Sample 1
Project Name: Wave Tank- Design and Dimensioning
In first career episode, the author describes the project accomplished during the four years Bachelor degree on Maritime Technology. The project’s name was “Wave Tank- Design and Dimensioning”. The responsibilities of the author were:
- To make a Gantt chart to plan for the starting and ending time of the activities.
- To construct the wave tank for the purpose of simulation.
- To design the wave absorber and check for its stability.
- To create the foundation plate for the tank to make the surface of the plate smooth.
- To measure of various wave parameters using sensors
Engineering Technologist Career Episode Report: Sample 2
Project Name: Robotic Exploration of Extreme Environments (ROBEX)
In second Career Episode, the author explains the engineering skills she used in the project she was involved in during the time of her internship program. Her duties and responsibilities in the project “Robotic Exploration of Extreme Environments (ROBEX)” were:
- To study about the influence on inductive energy of salt water and lunar regolith at positioning tolerances.
- To analyze the probability of using induction of power by using the coils to transfer the power in the extreme environmental conditions.
- To setup the experiment in order to deal the situation by varying different condition like the medium of operation and the distance between the coils used to create the magnetic field.
- To see the effect in the inductivity level with different materials varied upon the environment.
- To research about the sources of power that were being practiced when operating in the extreme environment condition
Engineering Technologist Career Episode Report: Sample 3
Project Name: Conception, Design and Efficiency Audit of Mechanical Processes for the Separation of Algae from Animal Tank Waters on a Technical Scale
In third Career Episode, the author demonstrates her technical skills she used to complete the project she presented as her Masters degree thesis in the period. The project was “Conception, Design and Efficiency Audit of Mechanical Processes for the Separation of Algae from Animal Tank Waters on a Technical Scale”. The key responsibility of the writer was:
- To find a new solution for a mechanically based water treatment plan.
- To determine most efficient operating parameters (centrifugation-number and centrifugation–duration) during centrifugation.
- To separate the solid components as well as reduce the bacteria by low-pressure ultra-filtration.
- To determine which method was most suitable for the separation of the algae and solids in the water of the seal basin with an allowable maximum solids content of 15 mg/L.
- To construct the disc separator.
- To determine the cost analysis report