CDR Sample for Computer Network and Systems Engineer
You can get 100% genuine CDR Sample for Computer Network and Systems Engineer written by our professional and skilled engineering writers. The samples we provide are the report which has already been submitted and positively assessed by the Engineers Australia for Skilled Migration Visa. Please use the sample for reference purpose only and do not copy and paste from the sample.
CDR Report Sample: Computer Network and Systems
ANZSCO Code: 263111
- Curriculum Vitae: Resume based on a professional template.
- Continuing Professional Development Sample: CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Engineering Knowledge- 1000 words.
- Computer Network and Systems Engineer Career Episode Sample – 1: “Schema Based Peer-to-Peer Data Integration”- 2500 words.
- Computer Network and Systems Engineer Career Episode Sample – 2: “Simulation versus Coding”- 3000 words.
- Computer Network and Systems Engineer Career Episode Sample – 3: “Extension to MAC 802.11 for performance improvement in MANET”- 2050 words.
- Computer Network and Systems Engineer Summary Statement Sample: Detail explanation of all the competency element- 2500 words.
Computer Network and Systems Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 1
Project Name: Schema Based Peer-to-Peer Data Integration
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did as a partial fulfillment of the requirements for his Bachelor’s Degree. The project’s name was “Schema Based Peer-to-Peer Data Integration”. The responsibilities of the author were:
- To provide a formal framework for developing and analyzing model of such systems.
- To analyze the way of response the model provide to several protocols.
- To explain the implementation of an API that uses the AutoMed infrastructure for providing capabilities to build systems of this nature.
- To extend the AutoMed API to support P2PDI.
- To demonstrate a working system that uses an API.
Computer Network and Systems Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 2
Project Name: Simulation versus Coding
In second Career Episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used in the project he was involved in for a duration of 3 months as an intern. His duties and responsibilities in the project “Similation versus Coding” were:
- To interpret the routes created by a certain routing protocol
- To understand and denote the routing table convergence implications and its implications
- To code a program that simulates a routing protocol using OPNET Modeler
- To compare the round-trip packet delay time for both TCP and UDP protocols
- To analyze the routing protocol convergence time
Computer Network and Systems Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 3
Project Name: Extension to MAC 802.11 for performance improvement in MANET
In third Career Episode, the author explains about his Master’s thesis he was involved in when he was a Master student. The project name was “Extension to MAC 802.11 for performance improvement in MANET”. His Key responsibilities in this project were:
- To improve the throughput and reduction of routing overhead in mobile ad hoc networks using the ns-2 network simulator.
- To improve the communication between MAC 802.11 protocol and DSR (Dynamic Source Routing) protocol.
- To achieve synchronization using Request-for-request-to-send (RRTS) packet.
- To implement an approach that tracks the received signal of each neighboring node.
- To perform several simulations in both static and mobile scenarios with two transport protocols, TCP and UDP, for checking the adaptability of proposed approach for different contexts.