CDR Sample Civil Engineering Technician
You can get 100% genuine CDR Sample for Civil Engineering Technician written by our professional and skilled engineering writers. The samples we provide are the report which has already been submitted and positively assessed by the Engineers Australia for Skilled Migration Visa. Please use the sample for reference purposes only and do not copy and paste it from the sample.
CDR Report Sample: Civil Engineering Technician ANZSCO Code: 312212
- Curriculum Vitae: Resume based on a professional template.
- Continuing Professional Development Sample: CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Engineering Knowledge- 350 words.
- Civil Engineering Technician Career Episode Sample – 1: “Optical Design and Operation of Wastewater Treatment Plants” – 2000 words.
- Civil Engineering Technician Career Episode Sample – 2: “Low-Energy and Passive Buildings Economics of New Technologies” –1750 words.
- Civil Engineering Technician Career Episode Sample – 3: “Construction of a solid 3D model of geology in Sardinia using GIS methods” – 1620 words.
- Civil Engineering Technician Summary Statement Sample: Detail explanation of all the competency element- 1240 words.
Civil Engineering Technician Career Episode Report: Sample 1
Project Name: Optical Design and Operation of Wastewater Treatment Plants
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did when he was pursuing undergraduate degree in Bachelor of Engineering in Civil final year. The project’s name was “Optical Design and Operation of Wastewater Treatment Plants”. The responsibilities of an author were:
- To design guidelines and minimize total capital cost by considering steady state concepts for unit processes.
- To maintenance costs using a single objective function and steady state models which are flawed because plant inputs vary as much as seven fold during a 24-hour time.
- To develop a computer-based methodology which considers the dynamic interactions of unit processes.
- To include capital, operations and maintenance costs in a single objective function.
- To select optimal design and operating parameters in order to produce minimum, total discounted costs, & satisfying all design and operational constraints.
Civil Engineering Technician Career Episode Report: Sample 2
Project Name: Low-Energy and Passive Buildings Economics of New Technologies
In second Career Episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used in the project he was involved in for a duration of a year as a civil engineer technician. His responsibilities and duties in this project “Low-Energy and Passive Buildings Economics of New Technologies”were:
- To save the energy in the Building industry.
- To describe passive house development in detail with a focus on the construction part of buildings with low energy consumption.
- To design construction compositions in the two energy standards for a few selected construction systems.
- To evaluate from the different point of view and comparison to each other.
- To give an estimate passive house value and return of extra investments with regards to increase the energy price.
- To prepare a proposal for the schedule of the work as well as cost.
Civil Engineering Technician Career Episode Report: Sample 3
Project Name: Construction of a solid 3D model of geology in Sardinia using GIS methods
In the third Career Episode, an author demonstrates his technical skills he used to complete the project he was involved in for 24 months internship program. The Project was “Construction of a solid 3D model of geology in Sardinia using GIS methods”. His duties and responsibilities were:
- To visualize an area to accomplish their researches.
- To show that how sample data are distributed over the area so that they can be applied to validate the result.
- To use the flexible software together GIS with surfer and voxler.
- To collect the less number of data points collected per volume for studying geology and mineralogy characteristics of the area.
- To monitor the progress of the project constantly and to suggest any kind of suggestions.