CDR Sample for Aeronautical Engineer
You can get a 100% genuine CDR sample for Aeronautical Engineer written by our professional and skilled engineering writers. The samples we provide are the report which has already been submitted and positively assessed by the Engineers Australia for Skilled Migration Visa. Please use the sample for reference purposes only and do not copy and paste it from the sample.
CDR Sample: Aeronautical Engineer ANZSCO Code: 233911
- Curriculum Vitae: Resume based on a professional template.
- Continuing Professional Development Sample: CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Engineering Knowledge- 360 words.
- Aeronautical Engineer Career Episode Sample – 1: “Designing of a Landing Gear and its Linear Static Analysis”- 2630 words.
- Aeronautical Engineer Career Episode Sample – 2: “Designing of Flapping Wing mechanism for the use in hovering vehicles”- 2500 words.
- Aeronautical Engineer Career Episode Sample – 3: “Developing Method to design Small-Scale Unmanned Aircraft”- 2535 words.
- Aeronautical Engineer Summary Statement Sample: Detail explanation of all the competency element- 2225 words.
Aeronautical Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 1
Project Name: Designing of a Landing Gear and its Linear Static Analysis
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did when he was a third year student and first part of Bachelor’s Degree. The project’s name was “Designing of a Landing Gear and its Linear Static Analysis”. The responsibilities of the author were:
- To prepare design aircraft’s design calculations
- To compute the height clearance from the ground of propeller engine required
- To calculate the clearance required when there is attachment of gear to the fuselages and to the wings too.
- To compute the Main gear load and Nose gear load
- To compute the shock absorber dimension
- To ideally design the landing gear in software
- To computer the hole’s diameter
- To design the lug
Aeronautical Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 2
Project Name: Designing of Flapping Wing mechanism for the use in hovering vehicles
In second Career Episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used in the project work for partial fulfillment of third year and second part of Bachelor’s Degree. His duties and responsibilities in the project “Designing of Flapping Wing mechanism for the use in hovering vehicles” were:
- To design the model with the help of AUTOCAD software
- To analyze the working mechanism in detail
- To perform dynamical simulation of the flapping mechanism
- To compare the theoretical data with experimental data acquired from the prototype
- To predict theoretical lift
Aeronautical Engineer Career Episode Report: Sample 3
- To make a set necessities for drawing outline of the design
- To find out the configuration of aircraft
- To choose various elements in aircraft out of many possible results
- To develop a conceptualize design
- To ensue design in response to the procedure for meeting the desired performance
- To make the detailed design
- To draw the outline in AutoCAD and 3D in SOLIDWORKS
- To focus on the design for the fabricating process
- To test the flight from the final gathered prototype